Calmena Energy Services is a growth-oriented international oilfield services company. We provide our customers with a wide range of services, including Well Construction Engineering and Planning, Contract Drilling, Directional Drilling, Drilling Technologies, Wireline Technologies, MicroSeismic, Frac Fluids Management and Equipment Rentals.
Calmena's headquarters are in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We have operations in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Latin America, the Middle East, and North Africa.
- Calmena will continue to focus on providing innovative well construction services that enable efficient exploitation of oil and gas reserves.
- We will offer engineering and planning expertise, which will enhance our service offering and differentiate Calmena from other service companies.
- We will capitalize on the growing stimulation market by positioning ourselves as a superior provider of associated support services.
- We will continue to seek innovative service offerings that will help fuel our domestic and international growth.
- Calmena will introduce and provide proven well construction techniques to evolving markets that demonstrate a high demand for innovative services.
- We will concentrate on offering our services in regions that have multi-client environments.
- We will position our offering between that of traditional multinational service providers and smaller, local, service companies.
- Our local teams will lead, execute, and deliver while leveraging our global expertise.
The name Calmena is derived from the acronym CALAMENA.
|CA: Canada||AL: Alberta||CAL: Calgary|
|LA: Latin America||ME: Middle East, Mexico||NA: North Africa, North America|
The name describes the company's global vision and reach, as well as our unique approach to doing business in international markets.